Skip to content
To serve socially disadvantaged Iowans by providing access to land, specialty crop production, and new farm business development.
- Lease parcels of land to new farmers for new business development (specialty crops).
- Deliver or connect new farmers to wrap-around support services for building a successful enterprise: business planning, marketing, agronomy, banking.
- Connect new farmers to sustainable markets.
To practice environmental sustainability by building a vibrant and healthy ecosystem to support farming for future generations
- Implement regenerative agricultural techniques to improve soil health and water quality.
- Utilize science-based practices to enhance biodiversity.
To create meaningful experiences for members of our community.
- Inspire our youth and community to connect with the land.
- Deliver educational opportunities necessary to continue farming into the future.
- Motivate corporate partners and the private giving community to improve food security and financial independence in our community through funding farm operations and programming.